Business Marketing Ideas

The best business marketing ideas alway come to us when we are in a relaxed frame of mind. Not when we're busy, not when we're driving and certainly not when we have other things on our mind! Coincidently this is also the time when our minds are most open to suggestion; and the perfect time for anyone to sell to us!

Business Marketing Ideas on Beer Mats

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Successful business marketing ideas target a specific audience for a specific product.
The success of all your marketing campaigns and messages will depend on just 20% of what you say... The remaining 80% will come from who you tell; and how and when you tell them!

Targeting your potential customers is your key to continued success.

The problem is that with almost all other marketing media your choices are extremely limited.
You have to decide when you want your 30 seconds radio advert to be played.
Which day; or even which edition of the local newspaper you want your ad to appear in.
And who knows which monthly magazine; if any; actually gets really read!
And even if it does; what about the competition? Your competitors will be on the same page!

Business marketing ideas specifically targeted to your highly receptive audiences.
Each and every one of the beer mats you see in these gallery pages; along with hundreds of others. Have been targeted directly to their specific audiences.
Each one of these companies enjoy total advertising coverage for up to 18 hours a Day. 7 Days a week... Every Week. And they are guaranteed to have absolutely.... No Competition.

Advertising London contacts

MARKETING LEAD

Local Business marketing leads generation

LEAD GENERATION

Company advertising ideas Business Forums

BUSINESS MARKETING NEWSLETTER

Beer Mats are the best and most cost effective way to promote your company and your products to a targeted area

Follow the Beermatman on

Beermats Advertising is part of the Arriba Marketing Group of Companies: Registered Office 145-157 St. John Street London EC1V 4PY Company Reg. No. 6452954 VAT Reg. No. 923 7317 26

copyright ©2010-2012 beermatsadvertising.com