1. Children Under the Age of 14:
Children under the age of 14 are not eligible to use our services without the supervision of their parents or guardians. They are not allowed to submit any sort of their personal information to us. So, if minors want to use this site (https://beermatsadvertising.com/), they should do so under the supervision of their parents or guardians.
2. Collection of Personal Data:
The users are hereby informed that we may collect their personal identification information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when they visit our site, fill out forms, participate in a survey, go for newsletter subscription, or do any other activity on the site. If required, the users may be asked to provide their names, mailing and email addresses, contact number and other personal information. However, the users will always have choice to refuse to give any kind of personal data at any point.
3. Collection of Non-Personal Data:
Whenever the users access and use our site, we may collect non-personal identification information, such as the type of computer they are using, browser name, operating system, means of connection to this site, internet service provider, and so on.
5. Use of Collected Information:
Various type of personal and non-personal information from the users by Beer Mats Advertising can be utilized for the following purposes:
- Improving Customer Service: The information provided by you helps us improve the customer service.
- Personalizing User Experience: From this information, we come to know how a group of users use the services and resources provided on our site. So, we are able to personalize the user experience.
- Improving Products and Services: We try to improve the products and services offered on our site from the feedback provided by users.
- Sending Emails to Users: We may use the email addresses of users to send them periodic emails pertaining to their orders, product promotions, responding to enquiries, sending company news, and other purposes.
6. Protection of Personal Information:
We take appropriate security measures to protect users’ information against any sort of unauthorized access and usage. We also safeguard it against any alteration and destruction or disclosure of your personal information including passwords, usernames, transaction information and the data stored on this website.